Friday 14 June 2013

Authors note

FROM THE GOLDEN HAZE...

Hi Everyone!


This note is for all my Pursuit readers! Please bear with this update as many might feel its being dragged! But believe me certain things are very important  to understand the reality!

The genre of my story is different with more accent on the fine points in life.... emotions... sight, sound and settings too... so its imperative you get to have a taste of the underplay and interplay of emotions especially between the lead charecters and also between the ally and enemy camp! Come next update the story that I have pain-stakingly built for 43 chapters unfolds and I hope you will be patient with me!
This is a work that reflects my understanding of life! it may be flawed but neverthless its the window to what I have experienced or observed about human interactions...

The reviews are very few and as always I can only say one thing! Its really nice if I could get some feed back! Else I thank all of you for your support and a special thanks for my regular readers!
Feel free to express your views below as comments...


3 comments:

tanmay said...

kuch hai ni note pe bolne ko.. bt i dont like it if i dont see a comment frm me on ur posts :)

so just saying.. gd chapter tha... not dragging kinds.. badhiya maan n arnav conversation.. at times i like maan n arnav conversations more than rest :)

so .. waiting to knw hw maan handles khushi's question.. wht lavanya told khushi, coz fr sure khushi wud tell it to arnav..

Sree said...

Good! looks like they are reaching somewhere.Please update vishali too.

Lakshmi said...

Anu finally read all 3 chapters in one go and Vaishali wow!! yet to...hey, it's ur story and u 've full rights to do that ur way..i love the way as u do.....keep going...for me it's a cliff hanger now...eagerly waiting to read more...