Friday 2 August 2013

P-53/5

THE PURSUIT-53/5
THE MIRAGE-II




































Pic Credit: SSNAIR

You killed Ritesh? Arnav asked him squarely! 
Deepthimaan looked at Arnav and said," I didn't!Thats the only regret I have in life!"

"What?" Arnav asked...
"Yeah! I took to the Meharan garh high way and found the blokes drinking in their car a few kms from Rajgadh! I whacked each one of them!took the camera exposed it and set their vehicle on fire! Sunder till date carries a scar on his cheek which was coz I hit him on his face with the mallet!"
"Yaar! You did all that? Thu diktha tho nahi aisa!( you don't appear that way at all!) You look cool!Suave!  Thu... ais kaisey...?( How could you?) Arnav was zapped!
"That was Khushi Arnie! I ...er... Thats her who they.... I cannot stand that!" He smashed his fist on to the rocky ledge he was leaning to and Arnav exclaimed," Hey chill dude! And then?...." Arnav prompted him...