Sunday 29 September 2013

BONUS POST


HELLO FRIENDS.....TAKE  A PEEK ...

Sorry due to unavoidable reasons I am unable to update PURSUIT or any of my other works... I shall be back in action from Wednesday... Shall update Pursuit on Wednesday!

However, I request you to go through my other work a parallel story Destiny U&ME... Just a taste of one of the chapters that I whipped up!...

IF you like to subscribe send your Gmail Id to thoughtsgallore@gmail.com or my IF Id anukat!

Hope you will like this intense matured love story!
As the content is matured I have  a restricted access to  the readers... so do mail me first for an invite!
Here it goes... Do please comment and review! 
Enjoy and express!
GOLDEN HAZE


Destiny U & Me-3




Khushi looked at Deepthimaan's eyes... They bore into her heart and pierced her conscience through her heart.

His eyes used to be laughing eyes she recollected and then something happened and she could see them change and become desolate and cold! 
Today his eyes had a tiny sparkle in them but well hidden! It was she he could fathom them! She had seen him go still for a moment and looking right into her heart and search for what? 
She did not know? 
What did he want from her? 
There can be no action without a motive! True he would always mean well for her in what ever he did but... still! 

She just could not comprehend him after all these years! 
Khushi felt very oddly unsettled when his eyes raked through hers as if searching for something and she saw a very odd mixture of  sorrow,satisfaction and restlessness in them! His eyes glowed for a second like light houses and then suddenly went into becoming burning coal... slow and now on... then off! There was something intriguing about them! She thought! May be the answer for all her questions was lurking there behind the curtain of his beautiful lashes!


And then the curtain fell as Deepthimaan smiled very oddly and said," Kyun bathaun?"( why should I tell you?)

Khushi immediately went into a combat mode and made an 'o' with her mouth and said," Thakur tum ramanchi kar rahe ho!"
( Thats cheating Thakur)

Deepthimaan thumped on his thigh laughing and said," Bus this is what I was looking for! Dekho! I need entertainment and I am going to get it! Unplugged.. that too!"

Khushi somehow felt he was trying to evade her!This was not the truth! Thakur Deepthimaan Singh Rathore was an open book to her who suddenly became one with a very opaque cover that was so hard bound that it presented her with a tough task of reading whats written on it!

Khushi said," Thakur tum mujh sey kuch chupaa rahe hona?"
( Thakur you are hiding something from me isn't it?)

He went still and then smiled and said," Haan! I am!"
Khushi just stared at him incredulously!
"Kyun? My tumsey kuch chupaa nahi saktha?"Deepthimaan asked her very non chalantly!
( Why?Can'I hide something from you?)

"Bilkul nahi!" ( Not at all) Khushi declared.

"Accha?Itna pakka kaisey bol sakthi hain Rani Saa?"He challenged her amused at her stance on him!
( how cab you be so sure of me Your Majesty?)
"Kyun ki hum aapko jaanthi hain!" Was Khushi's reply!
( Coz I know you!)

"Kaisey?"( How?) Deepthimaan asked.
"Bahut acchey sey!"( Very well) Khuhsi replied.
"Tho?"( So?) Deepthimaan demanded.

"Tho aap mujhsey kuch chupaa hi nahi sakthey" Khushi said smugly!
( So! You cannot hide anything from me!)
"Agar chupaaya tho?" Deepthimaan asked closing his eyes! What would be her reaction to Rajgadh fiasco! Oh God ! He thought.

"Sawaaal hi nahi uththaa!"( No way) Khushi rubbished it. 
"Agar aisa hain tho?"( Just if it is so?) Deepthimaan wanted to know!

"Tho..." ( then...) Khushi thought for just a second and said "usmey kuch merey liye khatraa ho sakthaa hain!"
( Then there could be some danger in it for me that you haven't told me)

"Agar myne jaan boojh keuy aisa kiya tho?" Deepthimaan asked very warily.
( an if I did on purpose?) 

"Kabhi nahi!" ( Never) pat came the reply.
"C'mmon" Deepthimaan goaded her!"How can you be so sure Rana?I could be planning to take our jethwayee you know?"

"Khabardaar!" Khushi warned him, her eyes turning red!
"Arey my tho...Deepthimaan tried to talk but Khushi said,"Humaara Maan hum sey kabhi aisa nahi karengay!" 
( My Maan would never do such a thing to me!)

"Itnah tho Bharosa haina mujhpey" he said suddenly very softly!
( So you do trust me! Isn't it?)

Khushi realised why he goaded her... he wanted her to see for herself how strong their faith was in each other!

Then he handed the comb over to her and said... "Tum apne baal Bandhogi?"( will you tie your hair) Khushi nodded again and said... "H..u..m Karlengey!"( i shall manage)

Deepthimaan sat on the dresser again facing her! He could see her hesitation! She was absolutely wary! Who would not be! When they thought everything was for sure in their life and it vanished without a trace right infront of their eyes!

She finished and sat with her head bent! 

"Ab?" Deepthimaan asked and quipped... " Wish there was a check list you know?" Just to make it easy for me!

"Khushi aur kya karna hain?" ( What else needs to be done) He asked only to see a tear slip on to her cheek!


Then he looked where she was looking and flinched! There was a bindi and bangles along with jewellery that Vaishnavi had sent for the bride to get dressed in!

Deepthimaan took a deep breath and said," chalo aaj practice karlethey hain kal sey reals aaj trials" and made an attempt to smile and caught her chin with his right index finger and lifted it to put the teeka on her fore head!
( Lets practce for today! Today trials and from tomorrow it shall be real)

Khushi closed her eyes that spilling fresh tears on to her cheeks!
Deepthimaan looked at the upturned face of Khushi and he was drawn by the beauty of her delicate features!
He did the needful and then adjusted her chunri on to her covering her head properly! But that was not the one to be worn so he looked around for the brides chunri!

She must have to be the only bride whom her groom had gotten ready! Khushi thought, as Thakur Deepthimaan Singh Rathore slowly put the bangles on her hands,and put the jewellery sent by his mom on her all the while, talking effortlessly about pranks they played at weddings they had attended in their childhood!

He was so careful and soft about it that it took her breath away! Every second he checked if she was hurt or the bangle scraped her skin and as he put them on, he rubbed her delicate skin with his thumb to soothe it and his brow was in a deep frown as he concentrated on what he was doing! 


He also adjusted her chunri which he fished out from the packet his mother sent,made her wear it getting himself busy with other stuff that she had to carry to allow her privacy as she put it on but never leaving the room and when finally she was done, he put her Ghunghat on saying," Rana we don't need to go through this even now! Just one word! I have already applied for a court marriage and everything is ready! We don't need to go through this circus!"

Khushi simply said "Nahi Maan! Vaishnavi Maa saa ko bahut aas hain ki unkey eklauthey betey ki shaadi badi dhoom dhaam sey ho! Woh tho puri honay sey rahi! Kam sey kam dhang sey tho ho!"
( No Maan! Maa saa wants her son to be married in style! If not that atleast let it be done properly)
"Khushi will you stop thinking for others?" Deepthimaan asked her!

"Tab aap bhi yeh kaam karsakthey hain!" Khushi's answer made him flinch!
( Then you should also follow your advise)

"Aisa  nahi hain Rani Saa!"( Its not so Your Majesty) Deepthimaan tried to reason.
Khushi closed her eyes at the endearment! It brought too many memories and memories she could do without!

Deepthimaan felt like a heel! What all can this woman endure he thought! She had gone through a lot and when she was settling down everything was taken away! 

He got Khushi ready and he said "Ek minute" and took her kajal stick which he saw her applying to her eyes and ran his index finger on it and touched his finger behind her ear, bringing tears to Khushi's eyes for his thoughtfulness!

Deepthimaan suddenly looked serious and asked Khushi," Rana do you have any issues? To sort out with me?"

Khushi just stared at him! And then she said," Thakur,...woh... "

"Bolo" he said patiently! 
"Hum... hum..." she looked here and there and just could not speak! How could she tell him she was sorry for the mess she had landed him into? How could she tell him... that she could never repay him for standing by and being with her all through her life! She just gulped and stared at him!

Deepthimaan saw his love in anguish and his heart felt heavy! Why did destiny always bring them into this situation where they could not even speak to each other heart to heart! They were connected by their souls but could never belong on the physical plane! He simply hugged her and asked ," Apney Thakur ko nahi bathaaugi?"
( Won't you tell your Thakur?)

Khushi put her chin on his shoulder and sobbed and said, "Maan...Dekhiye! Hum nahi chaahthey aap apni zindagi yun barbaad karien!"
( I don't want you to ruin your life like this)

"Accha yahi na? Tho...theek hain lets go" he made to pull back but Khushi held on and said," Thakur...humey vachan doh ki agar tumhey acchi si koyi ladki miljaaye tho tum..."
( Thakur promise me that when you get a girl who suits you you will...)

"Tho my?" ( Then I?)Deepthimaan went still...
"Tho tum ussey..."( Then you will...) Khushi could not finish the sentence a she could feel the anger rise in him!

Deepthimaan jerked back and said," Khushi! what do you take me for? Do you think I will leave you mid way,and thats why checking on me?"

"Nahi nahi! Hum dil sey... chaahthey hain ki..." ( No! I want it from the bottom of my heart that...)

"What rubbish! Are you out of your mind! listen to me! We are getting married and I shall be with you till I breathe my last! And if you talk on this again I will..." Deepthimaan yelled at her his face red with fury!
"But Maan... we are marrying for convenience! You can't...I mean I cant expect you to baby sit me all the time?" Khushi thought it was then or never! He needed to understand what he was going into!
"What are you saying Khushi?" Deepthimaan yelled at her!

"I am trying to put sense in you! I cannot... give.... you...er what... a wife should..." She struggled to explain the physical and emotional aspects of marriage to him!
"So?" He asked non challantly
"What so?" Khushi reverted to their habit of conversing in english when alone!

"So what? Fine! You told me so!" Deepthimaan said coolly!

Khushi shook her head in exasperation! How can this man live all his life with her playing wife in the name only and be so cool about it? It beat her.

"Don't you... oh god!!! Won't you..." she rephrased it "...miss your life?"

"Nope!" He said thoughtfully!

Deepthimaan saw where she was hinting at! He deliberately acted dense the few times they spoke about it in the last few days but... to be honest he himself did not know what and how of it! But he knew one thing! He could do anything! Anything for her happiness! Even if it meant a lifetime of yearning for her!

"Aapko normal si zindagi nahi chaahiye?" ( Don't you want to live normally?)Khushi could not make it more direct!

"Agar tum nahi dey sakthi tho nahi!"( If you can't provide me with one! I don't!)he said calmly looking squarely in her eye!

Khushi did not know what to say!
"Per?" She said edgily...
"Deh sakthi ho?"( Can you?) he prompted her!

"Mujhey wahee chaahiye jo tum dogi ya deh sakthi ho! Agar tumhey lagtha hain ki mujhey excitement chaahiye zindagi mein tho provide it!"
( I want only that which you will give me! ...or that which you can give me!If you deem that I should get some then you do it!)


"Hum?" Khushi stuttered.
"Haan! Coz remember i gave you that right over me!" Deepthimaan said very firmly.

"Per hum ... nahi... Maan!"( Me? not me! Maan!) Khushi felt very shaky! She cannot! It will be unfair to Maan when she cannot in earnest...! 

"Tho fir theek hain!"( then its ok!) Deepthimaan said smiling coldly! 
"Na sahi! Per ek cheez mein option nahi hain Rana!
Woh hain sath!"
( No it is! But there is no option in one thing Rana)

"Kya?" Khushi could not understand her childhood friend suddenly!
"Haan merey sath tumhey rehna hain! Bus! I want you to be with me come what may! Aur let me tell you very straight, don't ever think of going away!" Deepthimaan said. 

"Per aap... hum( me)..." Khushi stuttered.

"Hum(us) Khushi? Hum donon sath rahengey aur baaqi ka kuch maayna nahi rakhtha merey liye!"
( us Khushi! We shall ne together and the other issues have no importance for me!)

"You don't need to worry about anything else! Money, work, family and whatever I shall handle everything! You just need to be in front of my eyes! Thats all I ask for!" The  last two words he said with moist eyes!

"Per... kyun?" Khushi said blinking her wet eyes! "Itnaa... bhi...."

"Kyun ki my chaahtha hun tum aaram sey raho! Bus bachpan sey myne dekha hain ki tum ney kabhi apney liye nahi jiya hain! Just live it up!
That reminds me" he said pulling her towards him... diverting the painful topic... you don't need to pack anything! I have arranged for everything..."

"Haan Paayal Jiji ney bathaya per yeh sab kyun?" Khushi asked wiping her tears.

"I don't want anything from you Khushi! Thats all! Just you! And yahaan ki yaadien bilkul nahin! Bus! Maa and Lia did shopping for you and I hope Lia picked what you need! Everything is ready my lady" he said dramatically spreading his arms and then hugging them empty in a mock hug saying ," Just step into my world and breathe life into it!" 

"Itnah kharcha karneki..." Khushi's angry volley was cut by his words...
"Khushi! don't sound like Maa! Please!" Deepthimaan said picking his sword and also said," I can pay for my wife and I want to! Let me spend some bucks that I slogged for on my wife" Deepthimaan said chuckling.
My wife! Wow where did he get that from he thought as he pulled her ghunghat down on her face and said,
  
 "Ab theek hain?"( Now its ok?) and asked," Chalein?"( shall we go?)

Khushi nodded and he caught her hand and took her to the mandap much to everyone's annoyance!

" Ye dekho dulhan apney dulhey ke sath aa rahi hain! badhiya hain yeh tho! Neelam Deepthimaan's aunt from Pune spat as she was upset that Deepthimaan was not marrying her daughter!
( See! The bride is accompanied by the groom! This is great!)

"Practice kar raha hun Neelam Buaji... vachan abhi sey nibhaaeki"( I am practicing to take care of her from now on itself) Deepthimaan retorted back.

He gestured for Sanju and Payal to take care of Khushi and went and sat in the mandap as Khushi was conducted to a place where she had to get married to his sword first as per the tradition!

No comments: