Friday 26 July 2013

P-53/3

THE PURSUIT-53/3
The Mirage-II


Pic credit: Arhi6

"I can never forget the moment for the rest of my life Arnie! She actually said that! Whatever was her condition but at some level she thought I belonged to her in some way! Dosthi may hi sahi!! That's more than enough for me you know?" Deepthimaan told Arnav who was staring at him expressionlessly.


Deepthimaan resumed...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Muaff keejiye Rani saa" Deepthimaan said catching his ear!

"Nahi! Iske liye zarmana bharna padega!" ( no! You have to pay indeminity) Khushi went with his ploy!

"Kaisaa zarmaana?" ( What indeminity?) Deepthimaan said his heart fluttering with untold hearth!


"Kahiye tho jaan dey dein?( Shall I give up my life if you wish fr it?)He made a dramatic gesture of drawing his sword and giving up his life with it!
"Nahi! Hum jaan leney nahi jaan deney waaley hain!"( Nope I don't believe in taking lives! I breath life into people) Khushi said a tad seriously! 


1 comment:

Disha said...

I swear i dont know whether to laugh or cry at Maan's predicament !

Poor fellow !